Monday 10 February 2014

Review: Revlon nearly naked foundation

I recently purchased Revlon's nearly naked foundation from boots it promises the following;



Makeup so refreshingly light, it melts right in, creating a fresh even look. So the only one that knows you are wearing makeup is you. Blends seamlessly, buildable coverage.

 
I tested this foundation out today so in total I wore it for I'd say 13 hours without powder and by the end of the day it was still intact. My skin is combination more towards the oily side and can get dry especially during the winter. What I like about this foundation is that its a light coverage almost like a tinted moisturiser which I love for everyday wear, it gives enough coverage to even out your skin tone and looks natural at the same time.I applied it with the real techniques buffing brush and it blends easily into the skin. I did have a few scars from previous blemishes which were still peaking through which were easily concealed with some concealer, so if you do have blemishes and scaring you can apply concealer where you need it, however if you have a lot to cover I wouldn't recommend this foundation as it very light in coverage, I suggest trying the Vichy dermablend foundation if you want the full coverage its amazing and covers everything. So overall I like this foundation its very natural and it doesn't feel like your wearing any makeup so if you like natural glowing within type makeup this is for you.




 
 You can get this foundation and the Vichy Dermablend here http://www.boots.com/en/Revlon-Nearly-Naked-8482-Make-Up-Foundation_1298536/
 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment