Wednesday 12 February 2014

Quick ootd and motd!!

Ive been real lazy lately with makeup and outfits, choosing my precious sleep over getting ready, every morning is the same old routine get out of bed navigate my way to the bathroom with half open eyes, but today was a work dinner so I had to look presentable. when I want to do a nice makeup look I tend to put more emphasis on my eyes, so I pulled out my trustee liner pen and did a cat eye, and loaded on the mascara!! the rest of my face I stuck to the usual blush and lips (all details below)

Here is a picture of the makeup I did and all the products I used






















Foundation: Dr Jart BB cream http://www.boots.com/en/Dr-Jart-Water-Fuse-Beauty-Balm-Cream-SPF25-50ml_1260414/
Concealer: Laura Mercier undercover pot intensity 2 (House of Fraser)
Blush: bare minerals in shade The Faux pas
Lipstick: YSL rouge volupte in number 3
Lip liner: Maybelline colour sensational in velvet beige
Eyeliner: from Soap and glory http://www.boots.com/en/Soap-Glory™-Supercat™-Eyeliner-pen-Carbon-Black-Extreme_1238278/
Eyebrows: HD brow kit (not picture)
Brushes: Real techniques buffing and powder brush by Samantha chapman (boots)

Ok now on to my outfit, nothing fancy because as usual I was running late and had to put on anything that didn't need any ironing :). I'm wearing a white jumper top from H and M, skinny trousers from Topshop and my coat, my lovely sister got for me from next. As my outfit was pretty simple It gave me an excuse to wear this beautiful statement necklace I recently purchased from the alamode collection on instagram, I was super pleased when this came in the post the quality is amazing and it was a bargain (follow alamode_collection on instagram). Below I added a few pictures of what I wore.

xx




No comments:

Post a Comment