Sunday 9 February 2014

My favourite cleanser for sensitive skin!

I have tried and tested many cleansers from high end to drug store all promising to do amazing things to my skin, but instead doing the opposite. My skin is extremely sensitive and prone to the occasional breakout so finding something that will sooth my skin and at the same time heal breakouts is a very difficult task, and after years of using lots of products that made my skin worse I finally decided less is more and that I needed to cut out all the harsh products I was using. After doing a lot of research I stumbled across Bioderma sensibo h20 - micelle solution (that's a mouthful!), which a lot of bloggers and youtubers have been raving about, and they were right its amazing!! I noticed straight away how it calmed my sensitive skin and also how it calmed inflamed breakouts, and its amazing at removing makeup, I use it with cotton pads every morning and night and its been a lifesaver. so if your skin isn't be very nice to you I recommend  this cleanser its my holy grail cleanser!!

Good luck :)

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment