Friday 21 February 2014

Bright eyes and a pink lip!

I don't often use bright colours on myself or when I do other peoples makeup (probably because I never did it right!) but after doing an intense makeup training course I learnt how to apply colour without it looking too crazy and out there. I did a second day makeup look on my sister in which I used different shades of pink and green, I always make sure I blend the shadows then apply more colour then blend again. Here my sister is actually wearing her second day wedding clothes minus the jewellery she wore, the makeup looked quite intense without the scarf on, but once it was on it looked just right. Details of all the products used will be listed below :)
 
 
 
 

 
Products used:
Foundation: Illamasqua
concealer: Mac studio tech
powder: Mac finishing powder
Highlighter: Mac soft and gentle
Eyeshadows: Coastal scents, Mac pigment vanilla
Eyeliner: Mac black track
Lips: Mixture of Mac lipsticks then blotted on tissue
Brows: Inglot quad
 
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment