Wednesday 19 February 2014

A bride again!

I transformed my big sister into a bride again today, I tried to recreate the look she had on her wedding day its not quite the same, but almost :). I used a variety of products which will all be listed below (if I can remember!). It was fun creating a bridal look because I haven't had the chance to this type of makeup which is pretty dramatic and full on but I didn't want it to look too heavy so I did lots and lots of blending which is key. I hope you guys like it :)



 
 
 
My first attempt at this big hairdo, not perfect but practice makes perfect :)
 
Products
Foundation: Illamasqua Skin base foundation
concealer: Mac studio tech
Powder: mac
Contour: studio tech in a dark colour
Eyeshadows: Coastal scents (pinks, purples,black and a gold colour) and a Mac pigment in vanilla
Eyeliner: Mac black track
Lipstick: combination of a mac lip quad
 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment