Tuesday 18 February 2014

Review: Febuary Glossybox

Glossybox is a monthly subscription beauty box, in which you receive Five products that are being buzzed  about in the beauty world, you receive sample sizes and sometimes full sizes. Recently I haven't been loving past glossyboxes they just weren't that exciting. So when this months box arrived in the post I wasn't expecting much, but I was pleasantly surprised, I loved the print on the box which was a valentine inspired one and I received two full-size products and some interesting new brands that I hadn't heard of. I have tried out all of the products and I can honestly say I will use them all :). My favourites are the Maybelline honey beige lipstick which is very creamy and pigmented. The Ciate London paint pot, which has staying power and the colour is vibrant and great for summer and the Eldora  false lashes which look natural and are very easy to apply. Here are a few pictures of what I received in my box :)


 
If your interested in subscribing to Glossybox click the link below:
 
 xxx
 


No comments:

Post a Comment