Tuesday 8 April 2014

REVIEW: RapidLash

 I wasn't born with long curly lashes, my lashes are pretty straight so I have to curl them before I apply mascara and it really makes a huge difference, they just make your eyes pop so I always take a long time with mascara I like to apply lots and lots.

 Awhile ago I tried a lash enhancing/growing serum called Rapidlash which I purchased after reading a lot of reviews online, I saw many before and after pictures which made me want to get this more. Rapidlash is not an overnight miracle it takes time to work, for me I started to notice a difference around the 6 week mark, my lashes were looking noticeably darker and longer, and after I finished the whole tube my lashes had significantly grown. When I applied mascara they looked super long, I even got people asking whether I was wearing fake lashes (yay!!).

You need to apply this every night without missing days for you to really see a difference. Also after I finished my first tube my lashes stayed looking super long for over  6 months then I started to notice they weren't looking as long as they did so I repurchased. I definitely recommend this if you are patient and willing to wait because it really does make a difference. However if your hesitant to try it I recommend using olive oil on your lashes every night as this also helps lashes grow.



 
 
Here's where I got mine:
 
 
                         http://www.hqhair.com/rapidlash-eyelash-enhancing-serum/10644474.html



xx

No comments:

Post a Comment