Tuesday 29 April 2014

April favourites

It feels like I haven't blogged for agesss, it is crazy where the time goes and its almost May, usually I stick to what I know and love but this month I have been adventurous and experimenting with new products I've had a few stand outs that I have really been loving, and will definitely be repurchasing and most of them are drugstore products so there reasonably priced.


 
 
 
 

1. Garnier Micellar cleansing water : I ran out of my beloved bioderma and I was in desperate need of a good gentle cleanser, my cousin recommended I try this as she knows how sensitive my skin can be, and at first I was hesitant but I have to say i love it, its a dupe for the bioderma cleansing water and less than half the price and its also a lot easier to get a hold of. Its so gentle and has a very light fragrance and removes every trace of makeup and grime from the day. Seriously go get some!!

2. Urban decay Naked 3: I have already raved about this eye shadow palette so versatile and pigmented and just plain amazing.( check out my previous post for more details :)

3. Maybelline brow drama: When im running out of time (which is most days) and have no time for brows but want them to look groomed I just apply a coat of this eyebrow gel/mascara and voila  they look presentable and stay in place all day.

4. YSL rouge volupte in number 3: I love this for everyday its a nudish colour with a slightly glossy finish and a watermelon fragrance which I love!!

5. Round bristled brush: I love this!!! I use it to blow dry my hair and it gives it a lot of volume which I need as my hair has a tendency to go flat. (lucky me!!)

 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment